Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hydraulic Pressure Indicators

Hey! I got two Hydraulics indicators, one is indicating the brake pressure and the second one indicates the pressure of the systems A and B.

Some info...



Type: Hyd Brake Press
Brand: U.S. Gauge
PN: SRL-0C7EM

Type: Hyd Sys Press
Brand: U.S. Gauge
PN: SRDL-0C7E

The back part of the instruments looks like this:


How they work...

These two indicators are fully analog and they are driven directly by Servo Receivers.
So I opened them and here are the schematics:


These two where the easier ones.. hehehe!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Bleed Pressure Indicator (SRDL-C6J) and I cannot figure out how to identify the pinouts of the connector. It is a dual needle like the SRDL you have above. I tried taking the gauge apart but I cannot figure that out either (don't want to break it). Help?

    ReplyDelete